The Artist

The Artist
One of My Murals

Mikki Moore

Hello, I am Mikki Moore - Owner of Forever Moore Designs.

I have been faux painting and decorative painting for more than 25 years. I really love what I do! Over the years I have added several different mediums to my work. I would enjoy the opportunity to apply my art work to your place of business or residence.

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at: fauxmik@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Window Treatments

In addition to faux finishes and painting, I really enjoying creating hand painted window treatments. Here are some of my favorites!

~ My first - so probably my favorite ~

~ The client liked it so much,
we added some detail the rest of the kitchen to match ~

~ These were made to match the jungle motif in a local Orthodontist office ~

~ This went to a home in Laguna ~


~ The scallop edge is my favorite ~
~ These treatments were hung quite high to give the
windows greater length. Used a real tassle at the tip. ~ ~ French Country Kitchen ~
~ Popular design with faux finish and grape vines ~
~ Hand Painted Arch Design ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at:

fauxmik@yahoo.com

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails