The Artist

The Artist
One of My Murals

Mikki Moore

Hello, I am Mikki Moore - Owner of Forever Moore Designs.

I have been faux painting and decorative painting for more than 25 years. I really love what I do! Over the years I have added several different mediums to my work. I would enjoy the opportunity to apply my art work to your place of business or residence.

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at: fauxmik@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Outdoor Columns

These outdoor columns were plain white cement. I faux painted them to appear marble. Here are some before and after shots.








2 comments:

  1. Wow Mikki - your work on the columns and the spanish patio is amazing! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at:

fauxmik@yahoo.com

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails