The Artist

The Artist
One of My Murals

Mikki Moore

Hello, I am Mikki Moore - Owner of Forever Moore Designs.

I have been faux painting and decorative painting for more than 25 years. I really love what I do! Over the years I have added several different mediums to my work. I would enjoy the opportunity to apply my art work to your place of business or residence.

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at: fauxmik@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Redlands Unified School District

~ At one time, Redlands was covered in Orange Tree groves. Acres and acres of them. The Redlands Unified School District asked me to recreate the wonderful orange groves on the walls of their Enrollment Center. ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at:

fauxmik@yahoo.com

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails