The Artist

The Artist
One of My Murals

Mikki Moore

Hello, I am Mikki Moore - Owner of Forever Moore Designs.

I have been faux painting and decorative painting for more than 25 years. I really love what I do! Over the years I have added several different mediums to my work. I would enjoy the opportunity to apply my art work to your place of business or residence.

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at: fauxmik@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Trompe l'oeil - Part 2

Here are some more examples of my trompe l'oeil technique.
This client wanted an exposed brick wall to "appear". Using joint compound and painting techniques - I created the bricks.
She loved it so much, she asked me to do an entire wall elsewhere in her home.

Give me an archway, and I can create architecture around it.
~ I love the wrought iron look ~



2 comments:

  1. Very impressive! I am amazed at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To everyone out there thinking of something artistic in their home. You have come to the right site! Mikki is a wonderful artist and has put her mark in so many places over the past 25 years. I would recommend her to everyone who is interested in making a boring wall or room into a place where you just want to spend time looking and feeling the warmth of her art!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at:

fauxmik@yahoo.com

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails