The Artist

The Artist
One of My Murals

Mikki Moore

Hello, I am Mikki Moore - Owner of Forever Moore Designs.

I have been faux painting and decorative painting for more than 25 years. I really love what I do! Over the years I have added several different mediums to my work. I would enjoy the opportunity to apply my art work to your place of business or residence.

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at: fauxmik@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zebra Ceiling

While this design might not be for everyone, my clients were thrilled - and so was I - with the finished results.


They loved the ceiling so much, they wanted me to work on the fireplace too. This was entirely white, and I created a bamboo look to the edging with a little zebra accent.


~ Work in Progress ~


4 comments:

  1. This is wild indeed. I have never seen this before, you definitely need a daring spirit!
    Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!
    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikki, You have done a fabulous job at our sons new home. The zebra ceiling in our home stops people in their tracks when they see it. You are unbelievable; your talent and creativity are awsome.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at:

fauxmik@yahoo.com

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails