The Artist

The Artist
One of My Murals

Mikki Moore

Hello, I am Mikki Moore - Owner of Forever Moore Designs.

I have been faux painting and decorative painting for more than 25 years. I really love what I do! Over the years I have added several different mediums to my work. I would enjoy the opportunity to apply my art work to your place of business or residence.

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at: fauxmik@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trompe l'oeil

Trompe l'oeil is french for "trick the eye". It is an art technique where an optical illusion is created. A two dimensional art work appears three dimensional.
These cabinets were real, in that the doors were real; they could actually be opened. But, the inside was completely flat. The client wanted it to appear that there was china and stemware inside of them.
~ One cabinet, with door closed ~
~ Door open - displaying artwork inside ~
~ The other cabinet ~

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Mikki. So realistic! You are so incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is just awesome!!!! What a talent you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is Awesome! What a talent you have!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me about work, please email me at:

fauxmik@yahoo.com

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails